Wow I feel really grateful to have been given two new blogging awards – you guys are too good to me
First up is ….
Passed over by Sophia at http://www.ravenwavesblog.com/. Thanks you so much Sophia – I love this girl and her blog and one day I’m jumping on a plane to Chicago to visit her. Get her blog on your lost, you won’t regret it
Here are the rules of acceptance ….
1. Post this award with the picture and name whoever tagged you in it
2. Do the STUFF
3. Award to 7 others and tell them you did so!
1. Done above.
2. Here we go …
- Name 3 things that are lying right next to you…. Well, I am at work (naughty) so I have a mango, pineapple and passion fruit smoothie from M & S cracked open; my iPhone is sitting pretty in front of me and I sit by the window so the lovely sunshine is pouring in – downside is the bushes outside are kick starting my hayfever!
- Name 2 foods you cannot live without… chocolate – I try and try not to eat it but when I’m feeling down, it’s a good pick me up and tastes sooo good. My favourites are Galaxy, Cadbury Twirl and Caramel and I’m partial to Easter eggs I also don’t think I could live without roast dinners. Sunday’s in the winter cry out for my mum’s roast – meat, potatoes, yorkshire pudding, veg and lots of lovely gravy. Amazing comfort food.
- Name 1 thing you did today…. As it’s the start of my day, I’ll use one from yesterday. I sat outside at lunch time and soaked up the sunshine. There’s a heatwave here in the UK and it’s gorgeous. I hope it lasts over Easter when I’m off work. Tan here I come
I also picked up this award from Jules over at http://retrojules.blogspot.com/. Jules is a fab blogger and I completely emphasise with her search for a man resembling Mr Big from Sex and the City. Although her love of Kylie I’m not so sure about
This one calls for 10 facts about me. I recently did a Q and A post that I think more than covers this! You’re also supposed to pass on to 10 other bloggers.
I’m going to break the rules now, I love so many blogs and am so grateful for everyone that reads mine that anyone who looks at this page gets these awards! You’re all fab ….
All by myself …..
Okay onto another note – as a single lady there are some things I just don’t do – eating in a restaurant alone for one but also going on holiday alone. I’ve never done it but holidays are tricky – my friends all have partners to go with so I usually go with my mum. Without a partner it’s just not as easy. But I’ve been thinking maybe I should brave it one day and get to see places I want to see even if it means going alone.
So question of the day - have you ever been or would you go on holiday by yourself?