Yay it’s Easter and for me that means 11 days off! We have a ton of bank holidays over here in the UK including the royal wedding (I’m sure you haven’t heard much about that lol) and I’ve taken a couple of days off in between them so I have a nice long stretch off.
Here are my plans for my days off …
1. See family – my cousins are coming to visit over the weekend so it will be nice to catch up with them.
2. Shopping – I want to find that elusive lipstick and get some more summery outfits.
3. Easter eggs – I can’t not have a couple. I heart chocolate!
4. Writing and reading – I’d like to do some writing and tuck into some good books. I’ve brought a few in anticipation so I’m looking forward to getting into them.
5. Watch Doctor Who – the new series starts tomorrow yay. This is one of my favourite shows so I’m super excited to see it.
6. Watch films – Harry Potter, Iron Man 2 and Knight and Day on DVD. Again brought in anticipation of the break, looking forward to watching them. I’ve seen HP at the cinema but haven’t seen the others. I enjoyed the first Iron Man film so I hope the sequel is good.
7. Try and be a bit healthy – I want to eat more fruit and do some walking whilst I’m off. As the weather is looking nice this should be easy to do.
8. Sunbathe – the heat wave is supposed to continue so hopefully I can look a little bronzed by the end of the break.
9. Get my nails done – I get acrylic tips in french polish style done every couple of weeks and will get them done today so they’re looking good.
10. Rest. It’s been a hectic few weeks so I’m just looking forward to a restful time off. And of course, I’ll crack out the Pimms! 🙂
I shall also make an effort to keep posting and reading!
What are your plans for Easter?