Pros of bring single:
1. You get to do what you want, when you want without checking in with anyone. (Like watching Twilight …)
2. You only have one set family and friends to keep happy / spend time with so no conflicts arise and you have less presents to buy.
3. You can spend many hours daydreaming about The One as you haven’t met them yet (someone like Joshua please ….)
4. You can have girlie nights out and girlie holidays and go shopping for whatever you want. No need to justify buying shoes to yourself 🙂
5. You don’t need to groom if you don’t want to or wear restrictive underwear because it looks good.
Cons of the single life:
1. If your friends are single, you lack going out / holiday partners and as such can become hermit-like.
2. You have no-one to buy you presents or take you out for meals or snuggle with on the sofa.
3. You torture yourself by watching romantic films and wonder why gorgeous Mr Right doesn’t bump into you at the supermarket.
4. If you want to find a man and a relationship, it’s not easy. Meeting men is difficult. There are no dating venues anymore, no dances where you can be wooed, all social interaction is done when very drunk or online. Where has all the romance gone?!
5. You get the questions. You get the pity stares. You get people telling you how they met their other halves like the same could happen to you. You feel like everyone thinks there’s something wrong with you because you’re single. (Jennifer Aniston certainly suffers from endless love life questions …)
Pros vs. cons, it doesn’t matter. All the single ladies out there should walk tall and proud today! Why? Because I said so 🙂