Happy Friday everyone! The sun is out here and the weekend is on its way yay!
Another reason to be cheerful is I have recieved a blogging award from the lovely Maggie over at http://maasmith7.wordpress.com/ . Thanks Maggie!
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Okay here’s my facts:
1. My mum is a hairdresser and has always done my hair. I have had every cut, colour and style possible – red, brown, black, blonde; short, bobbed, long etc. I’m naturally dark but am going grey! Take a look at some of them below …
The downside is I never know what suits me the best 🙂
2. I have an addiction to Guess. I don’t really buy labels as such but there’s something about them that sucks me in – I only have four bags, a purse and my glasses. Yes I have to wear glasses for distance, sigh 😦
3. When I was a teenager, I always wore heels but after working in London for a while I switched to flats and now I live in them. I have a pretty large variety of ballet pumps and brogues.
4. I don’t do much exercise. I’ve never really been into sport and the only one I’m actually good at is ice skating, which is pretty limited. I joined a gym a couple of years ago but found it really hard to go due to work and gave it up. I brought an exercise DVD and only did it once oops 🙂
5. My star sign is Pisces and I tend to fit the personality profile for it – imaginative, sensitive, romantic, lover of luxury, a dreamer and indecisive. Famous Pisces include Elizabeth Taylor, Jon Bon Jovi, Rupert Murdoch, Michael Caine , Neville Chamberlain, Albert Einstein, Cindy Crawford and Drew Barrymore.
6. I drive a black Ford Fiesta – I brought it on the same day as my mum who also brought a black Fiesta. It looks like we won a prize or something 🙂
7. I cry easily at sad movies, even if they’re really cheesy, some of my fave weepies are: A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Beaches and Charlie St Cloud. I also cry at family reunion shows and most death scenes on TV!
Instead of listing 15 blogs to pass the award on to, I shall point you over to my new blogroll on the right hand side where I list my fave blogs. Please head over and check them out!
I hope you enjoyed finding out some more random facts about me 🙂