Danielle over at ahappypeach tagged me on her Top 10 beauty awards post (http://ahappypeach.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/top-10-beauty-favorites/). Thanks Danielle for supplying me with a blog post today 🙂 Without further ado here are my beauty favourites:
1. Mac eyeliner: I used to wear liquid eyeliner but decided it was looking a bit heavy. I went to the Mac stand to look for a lipstick and the girl at the counter was wearing a pretty teal green eyeliner so I brought that and a black one. I wear the black on my top lid and the green one under my eyes. The eyeliner is great as it’s waterproof and stays on all day and goes on really smoothly. Love it!
2. Mac lipstick – I used to wear lip gloss mainly but decided I needed a new boost in the lips department so I brought a coral lipstick from Mac, I thin it’s called Precious. It really brightens my face.
3. Blusher – I use Rimmel blush – it has three shades and it called Autumn Catwalk I think – it has a pink shade, a coral shade and a glittery pink shade and I brush over all three and it’s a really pretty colour.
4. Foundation – I use Max Factor colour adapt foundation in a natural shade. in summer, I also use Body Shop tinted moisturizer as sometimes foundation is too heavy and when I’m tanned I don’t really need it. Usually I’m as pale as Snow White though 🙂
5. Mascara – I’ve always found this is a nightmare to find a god one! I use two at the moment both by Rimmel – one to curl them and one to add a good black colour and it works okay.
6. I have a lot of eye shadows and don’t spend a lot on them. I like a green shade from Benefit or I sue a smoky grey one from Boots 17 range. I also have gold shades, browns, plums and silver for whatever mood I’m in.
7. I use YSL Touche Eclat for the dark circles under my eyes and I think it’s great for covering them and brightening them up.
9. I have loose powder from Collection 2000 if I need help reducing shine or keeping make up in place. It’s pretty cheap and is really useful.
10. Tools – I use my hands a lot but I do have a big brush for applying blusher, I just got it in Boots it’s not a brand or anything and I have a smaller one for loose powder.
What are your beauty standouts?