My blogging buddy Megan gave me a little nudge to join her in posting things that I’ve come to realise. Please check out her post as she has some amazing insights plus she’s an all round lovely chick!
1. I’ve come to realise that it’s always better to follow your own path in life.
2. I’ve come to realise it’s okay to fail because the important thing is to try.
3. I’ve come to realise rejection can either make you crumble or make you more determined.
4. I’ve come to realise that I prefer staying in to going out and that’s okay. It’s also okay to spend your Saturday night watching X Factor!
5. I’ve come to realise that growing your hair is a real pain but will be worth it in the end.
6. I’ve come to realise I’m never going to love lettuce and I’m always going to want to eat chocolate.
7. I’ve come to realise there’s no point stressing about things I can’t or don’t want to do just because we’re “supposed” to do them. I need to just do what makes me happy and not feel guilty about it.
8. I’ve come to realise that I’m never going to like Mondays but they bring us closer to the weekend.
9. I’ve come to realise that you’ve got to work to make your dreams come true and you can’t rely on anyone else to help you do that. Only you can make it happen.
10. I’ve come to realise that sometimes you can only really trust yourself or your mum.
11. I’ve come to realise that this year has been challenging but has helped me discover who I want to be and giving me something to aim and work hard for.
12. I’ve come to realise that I’ll never be skinny because I love my food and don’t like exercise but curves can be fabulous and some people would pay to have mine 🙂
13. I’ve come to realise I look much better with make up on!
14. I’ve come to realise it’s okay being single and having my own ambitions, I don’t need to tick off all of life’s boxes yet, it’s okay not to be married with a baby yet. I’m only 28, there’s time to do it all if that’s in my destiny.
15. I’ve come to realise that I really enjoy blogging and although I’m still aiming to become a published author, I really already am through writing on here!
What have you come to realise?