I don’t think I would have put my hand up when asked if I was a girlie girl when I was a teenager. But spending my Sunday relaxing in a bubble bath using a body scrub and hair mask, I realised that I am definitely one now. I may not like pink but I definitely indulge in my girlie side.
Here’s the evidence:
1. I love to pamper myself. I love products. I get excited walking into Boots and seeing all the creams and lotions on sale.
2. I use make-up pretty much every day and have quite a large collection. And yes I don’t look good without it 🙂
3. I get very excited by accessories. Mainly handbags and scarves. I have far too many and my eye goes straight to them in a shop.
4. I have been to a Westlife concert. And enjoyed it.
5. I am a huge fan of Twilight. Mainly because I fell in love with Edward.
6. I’d like to be serenaded by Michael Buble and swept off my feet by Mr Darcy.
7. I love teddy bears. I have far too many for a woman my age. Plus they colour coordinate with my bedroom!
8. Pictures of animals like this make me melt:
9. I am not practical. I managed to fuse all the upstairs lights trying to change one bulb.
10. I love cupcakes especially if they have glitter on!
Any other girlie girls out there?