Liebster is German and translates to the English word dearest. I really touched to be awarded this as it’s meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers so thank ladies for passing it on to me! I hope we all get over 200 soon and can play with the big guns 🙂
Here are the award rules:
- Thank the donor and link back to their blog
- Publicize your top five picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Encourage the people who receive it to list their five favorites.
Okay. I’ve just updated my blogroll with my favourite reads but as above I have to choose ones with less than 200 followers so here are my 5, I hope they will accept the award!
1. Lisa Wields Words – Lisa is my blogging sister, we have lots in common and her support has meant so much to me since I joined the blogging world! She’s so talented but doesn’t know it 🙂
2. Wordshaker magazine – this was set up by Jules who is always on hand with an encoruaging comment for me and is an online magazine for women. I recently did a guest post for them and I wish them lots of success!
3. Life of bon – Bonnie is so supportive of my blog and she writes really honest posts that need to be read so I hope people hop over and have a read.
4. Out of the kitchen – Eileen is a glam queen who shares great stories about her family and life in Bath and I want her to get lots of hits.
5. Angela over at Living, Lauging, Loving is an amazing photographer, her photos fit the award name of dearest as they are usually of her cute family! She may well be over 200 followers as I think I found her through Freshly Pressed but her blog is well worth a read.
So I hope everyone enjoys reading these blogs and please forgive those I missed out but without the number of subscribers on hand it was tricky and I had to guess who would fit the rules!