I just started watching my 30 Rock series 5 box set and more than enough I was confronted by the uncomfortable truth – I share a lot of similarities with the main character Liz Lemon. I say confronted, my mum pointed it out every helpfully!
If you’ve never seen the show, Liz Lemon is head writer of a fictional SNL-type show played brilliantly by Tina Fey (who by the way, I love).
Here’s what we have in common:
1. We are both single with a depressing dating history.
2. We both love food. Like really love it.
3. We kind of look similar with thick shoulder length golden brown hair that has a tendency to turn into a frizzy bush plus we both wear tortoiseshell glasses.
4. We are both clumsy.
5. We both hate exercise.
6. We are both geeks easily obsessed by films and TV shows.
7. We like to think of ourselves as feminists.
8. We have both taken up knitting and then ditched it.
9. We imagine ourselves as being funny but quite often people are laughing at and not with us.
10. Our favourite wine is Pinot Grigio.
Do you share any traits with a TV character?