Thanks and hugs to Becky over at Blogs-of-a-bookaholic for passing me the rather lovely daisy award!
The rules for this award are:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you.
2.) Tell your readers 7 unusual things about yourself.
3.) Nominate some worthy bloggers.
I’m not sure there is 7 unusual things about me so I’ll just give you 7 facts and you can make up your minds as to whether they are unusual or not:
1. I don’t like sharing – this is probably because I’m an only child or maybe I’m just mean 🙂
2. I like to have a cooked breakfast every Sunday – it’s like a ritual. A yummy one.
3. I have fancy editions of my favourite books mostly Jane Austen.
4. I spent quite a few years thinking people with tattoos were crazy … then I got one.
5. My feet are always cold, even in summer. I’m usually in a pair of fluffy socks around the house.
6. I’m a writer but I don’t make any money from it. Yet.
7. My bedroom is colour co-ordinated in browns and cream, down to cushions and teddies.
Now to pass not the award. I’ve picked some of my favourite bloggers who brighten up my day like daises. See what I did there? 🙂
I hope you enjoy reading their blogs!
What is unusual about you? Go on, tell me!
Last chance to enter the Joules journal and voucher giveaway, hop over here now!