The lovely Vicky from Vicky Finds Work nominated me for the Liebster award yay, thanks Vicky!
The award comes with questions and I loved the ones Vicky came up with so here goes!
1) What is your dream job?
WRITER. I suspect this is obvious :)
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I love living in England and suspect I’ll never leave but if I had to live somewhere else I’d choose New York every time!
3) Favourite book?
Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
4) If you could interview any actor, who would it be?
Either Ian Somerhalder or Jensen Ackles although the interview would be mostly me fangirling, blushing and falling over in excitement!
Excuse to share pictures? I think so :)
5) While we’re on the subject, what is your favourite film?
Ugh this is a hard one because i have like a top ten depending on my mood but I think the film I’ve watched the most is You’ve Got Mail so we will go with that!
6) Explain one of your favourite memories.
The one that comes to mind is going to Disneyland Paris with my mum, it was such a happy place and so much fun! Plus I got to hang-out with Minnie Mouse :)
7) Best restaurant you’ve ever been to?
An Italian restaurant in New York and I’m so annoyed I didn’t write down the name! My cousin and I had been walking all day, we were starving and exhausted and their garlic bread and pasta carbonara felt like the best thing we had ever tasted!
8) What is your favourite blog?
Probably Buzzfeed – they seem to always talk about things I’m obsessed with!
9) Do you watch YouTube? If so, who is your favourite YouTuber?
Only for music to be honest.
10) What car would you get if money was no object?
A purple VW Beetle :)
11) What is true happiness to you?
As I read this question, Kacey Musgrave’s Follow Your Arrow started playing and I think it’s great advice on how to be happy:
Now I’m supposed to pass this award on to 11 bloggers but I’d love to give it to anyone who wants to take part and answer Vicky’s questions so post your answers in the comments below so we can all get to know you!