Yay my first ever blogging award, I feel so proud 🙂 Huge thanks to Megan over at Maggie Mae’s Days for giving me this award!
Okay here are the rules of acceptance:
<<The Versatile Blogger Rules>>
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it… or not.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I have a phobia of fireworks. They terrify me and have since I was little and went to my first firework show. If I had a past life, I think an explosion must have killed me. I don’t even like party poppers, balloons or champagne popping because they make me jump so much!
2. I don’t think I could live without my GHD hair straighteners. I have really thick hair that has a tendency to frizz and these were a fab invention for it! Yay for GHDs 🙂
3. I am very clumsy and accident prone, likely to hit door frames when I walk through them or bash my knee against tables. This morning, I jabbed my thumb with a fork. Yes really.
4. I made my first visit to Disneyland in 2008 aged 25 and I loved it! I totally pushed kids out of the way to get my photo with all the characters and almost screamed when I saw Micky and Minnie. I love Disney and my film is Beauty and the Beast.
5. I enjoy visiting stately homes and castles / palaces. This probably stems from loving Jane Austen and watching Pride and Prejudice – the BBC series – made me want to visit homes like that. I’ve steadily visited them over the years, trying to go to one every summer.
6. When I was younger I was obsessed with Dawson’s Creek and I own the DVDs now. I loved the angst and Joshua Jackson was one of my first celeb crushes. I now love him in Fringe so he’s been my longest relationship 🙂
7. One of my fave holidays has been in NYC. I went first aged 14 and the second time in 2008. I feel like I know the city so well from movies and TV shows and enjoy all the shops, amazing buildings, the park and big food portions. I’d like to visit at Xmas time next and see all the lights.
Eating a yummy cupcake in Greenwich Village
Phew done! And now the next step is to pass the award on to my fave bloggers.
Megan and I have similar tastes and she has already passed the award on to some of my fave blogs (Tinkerbelle86′s Blog; This Italian Family; Simple Moments-Living Life to the Fullest ; Melissa’s Meanderings ) so here’s some other of my fave places to visit, I hope they will proudly accept this award …
Please forgive me if you’re not on the list, I just wanted to put on the ones that I visit everyday and who visit mine to thank them for all their support and excellent posts. I appreciate EVERYONE who reads mine and stops by and there are far too many great blogs out there to include here 🙂
So there we go, my first acceptance speech. I am so grateful for all your support guys!